(615) 377-0033

315 Southgate Court
Brentwood, TN  37027

(convenient to Brentwood, Franklin, Cool Springs)
Email the DirectorSchedule a Tour

 

 This area reserved for important announcements regarding changes in operating hours due to weather.

 

 

We recently asked our staff to list “10 Things I Love About SCA”. Our staff members consistently commented on the following:

  1. Happy staff members and great co-workers, great work environment
  2. Family Atmosphere (this fact was mentioned by almost every staff member!)
  3. Directors and owner are excellent, amazing and awesome! They truly care about their staff. SCA goes above and beyond for the staff. Flexible and supportive. Good pay, benefits, bonuses and breaks. Management is always involved and willing to help out. We have lots of teaching materials and art supplies. The management and owners let us know we are appreciated. Love that we are family-owned.
  4. There are a lot of things for the children to do
  5. The cool indoor playrooms
  6. Chef and hot, healthy, home cooked meals
  7. Family functions like Fall Fest and great teacher/parent relationships
  8. Small ratios
  9. Fun and varied curriculum
  10. Homey cozy feeling, location is away from the fray
  11. Great extracurricular activities
  12. Cleaning Service!
  13. Kids and staff are cared about, love being here! Wonderful families and children!

It is great to get confirmation that we are accomplishing our vision of Where Love and Learning Grow Together. We have come a long way in the 16 years since SCA began. We hope to continue to make improvements and are grateful for the outstanding staff we have, and our supportive and loving families. We have the best, most fun, cutest and delightful children around - and each are special to us. When one of our kiddos is out for the day, they are definitely missed!

We were also looking over our enrollment recently, and realized that of our almost 80 current families, 14 families have more than one child enrolled (18%). An additional 21 families have had siblings here in the past or have an upcoming sibling on our wait list (26%). This makes a total of 35 families (44%) who will or have had more than one child here, a pretty impressive statistic and one we take pride and gratitude in.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of our community, now or in the past!

 

 This area reserved for important announcements regarding changes in operating hours due to weather.